Friday, April 16, 2010

Hello!

Hey everyone!

As my little blurb at the top of the page says, I'm a 20 year old Writing and Politics student. I worked on a blog over the summer last year Summer of the Old and the New Jersey that ended up being more successful than I anticipated.

It was basically just me going around to places in New Jersey and writing about it. But I had an awesome time doing it, and I took a few friends along for the journey. Best of all, people actually read it, and like it, and told me so either in comments or on my Facebook! It got me hooked on blogging, even though I didn't really post as much as I should've. Once the school year started, I got distracted with other things.

Anyway, last summer is over and a new one is starting pretty soon since the end of my semester is in a few weeks. I've been itching for another blog. I'm not sure where I'm going to be in the summer or what I'm going to be doing, so I wasn't sure if I could continue the Summer of the Old and the New Jersey. But I definitely wanted to muse about my life and do cool things.

So I said that maybe I would start a "Project Per Day" blog where I tried something new everyday. But, let's face it, I don't have that much ambition.

So then I thought maybe I would try writing a political blog. But I felt that I'd get bored only doing that.

So this is my all-purpose blog. My "Projects When I Actually Get My Act Together and Do Them" blog. My "I'm Going to Write About This Political Problem" blog. My "I'm Going to Ramble on About an Adventure in My Life" blog. My "I Read this Book/Watched this Movie/Listened to this Album" blog.

And I'm excited to get it started!

No comments:

Post a Comment